Are you a trained and skilled security professional with an interest in the event security sector and currently seeking to be part of one of Ireland's leading security firms? If so we may have a place for you.
Current vacancies are listed below with a description as to the duties included for each role. Just fill in your details using the online form and download, complete and return the other documents (via email) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll do the rest.
Casual Event Steward
We are currently looking for casual event stewards to become part of our team. We expect stewards to provide a high standard of customer care at all times.
Duties of a steward include:
- Attending pre-event briefings
- Carry out pre-event briefings
- Assist/direct customers at events
- Monitor crowds for disturbances/incidents/overcrowding etc..
- Assist in emergencies
Full training will be provided for this role.
Casual Event Security Staff (SIA Licensed)
We are currently looking for casual event security staff to become part of our team. We expect our security staff to provide a high standard of customer care at all times. Please note an SIA door supervisor license is required for this role.
Duties of security staff include:
- Searching of patrons entering a venue
- Refusing entry if required
- Patrol teams to respond to a variety of incidents
- Managing queues/access at bars
- Prevent unauthorised entry
Please note an SIA door supervisor license is required for this role.
In addition to the information you provided above, please download and complete the following documents before sending to email@example.com
Application Forms -